Fees and Payments
We endeavour to make our payment process as easy as possible with a range of simple and straightforward payment options, as well as a clear, concise fee structure. You’ll find everything you need to know about our fees and payment process here. Of course, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: (+971) 4 280 0077
Email: [email protected]
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each month. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the month. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS Education under the guidance of KHDA established School Fee Framework.
- In cases where the dues are not cleared by the 25th, the name of the defaulter will be removed from the school rolls and re-admission will be granted only on the payment of a re-admission fee subject to the Ministry's approval.
- Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid.
- The total amount of fees payable in a year will be collected in ten installments. Fees will not be collected in the months of July and August.
- A charge of AED 500/- will be levied for the dishonoured cheques, issued for fee payments.
Save with GEMS Rewards
An Application fee of AED 525/ will be due upon the acceptance of the Offer Letter. The Application fee is not applicable for GEMS Students and is non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-adjustable
A Registration Deposit of 10% of the annual fee is collected during admission. The Registration Deposit is non-refundable, non-transferrable but adjustable against the total tuition fee for the academic year.
You are requested to bring the Computer No. received at the time of Admission for payment of fees.
*Tuition Fees 2020-2021
|Grades 1 to 3||8,734|
|Grades 4 & 5||8,837|
|Grades 6 to 8||9,915|
|Grades 9 & 10||12,274|
|Grades 11 & 12 (Commerce)||14,569|
|Grades 11 & 12 (Science)||15,069|
* Please note that school fees for the academic year are subject to change in accordance with Article 51 the Bylaw of Federal Law No. (28) of 1999 concerning Private Education and applicable regulations.
PLEASE BRING THE COMPUTER NUMBER FOR PAYMENT OF FEES.
A sum of AED 31.50(including VAT)- is charged for Bus ID card, Diary and Report Card.
- Grade 10 - AED 650/-
- Grade 12 - AED 715/-
- For Grades 9 and 11 - AED 100/-
Fee Counter Timings: 7.45 A.M. - 3.30 P.M. (Sunday to Thursday) during school working days.
Payment of Fees
Online Fee Payment
Click here to pay your fees online.
If there is any online login issues please mail to [email protected].
School Fee Counter
Cheques should be made in favour of ‘Our Own High School-Al Warqa'a, Dubai’ only. (Post dated cheques will not be accepted)
Please bring the Student ID Number while coming to pay at the School Fee counter.
Students will not be permitted to appear for the school examinations if their fees are not paid & all reports will be withheld.